Print & Poster Sale
Dec. 16 : 12PM to 4PM : ONE DAY ONLY!
Post Typography is opening our studio for our 6th annual one-day-only print & ephemera sale on Saturday, December 16 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 PM. We have new prints available only at this sale (and some past favorites are back again)! Stop by and grab original, affordable gifts for the holidays—most items are priced between $5 and $50.
The sale will feature limited edition prints, posters, books, music, and apparel produced by Post Typography including:
– Screenprinted Future Islands 2017 tour posters — this is the only place to get all 3 of the star chart triptych posters.
– More screenprinted posters for Double Dagger, Dan Deacon, Future Islands, the Baltimore Museum of Art and more!
– Post Typography-designed T-shirts, scarves, tote bags, and notecards.
– Signed posters for the Maryland Film Festival, Johns Hopkins Film Festival, and our classic Bill Murray Groundhog Day movie poster.
– Limited edition prints from our OSAYCANYOUSEE show
– Out-of-print Double Dagger vinyl including rare Masks EP!
Other goods for sale include snazzily-packaged music by Peals, Double Dagger, and Pure Junk along with signed copies of Lettering & Type and other Post Typography publications.
The sale takes place at our studio in Old Goucher at 2219 Saint Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218 on Saturday, December 16 from 12:00 - 4:00 PM. Come early! Most items are available in limited quantities — first come, first served. (Prints cannot be reserved ahead of time.)